Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Spinning

I'm not sure why, but after reading my dear friend M's blog for the first time in what seems like ages, I can't stop crying. I miss you, M! So much of what you say I feel like I can relate to; like we share a brain! I wish we were closer to each other! Although now, instead of needing a co-pilot for psycho-girl drive-bys, I just stalk people on myspace :)

I've just been feeling kind of raw lately... Doing therapy is hard. Grad school is hard. I had to go back to therapy (which is recommended for all of us poor grad students). Therapy is hard. Relationships are hard. I am lonely. I am tired of having to do it all alone and all by myself.

My aunt and uncle have abandoned me this year for Thanksgiving, so I am having my very first Thanksgiving at my teeny tiny apartment. I also decided to go visit my dad for Christmas. For the first time in 25 years I will not be spending Thanksgiving or Christmas with my ever dwindling family. I can't decide if this is going to be the most painful or the most cleansing holiday of my life.

I just remembered that I made Tension Tamer tea! Going to drink tea and relax a little... Lots of cooking to do tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. we really need to talk more often. i miss you and wish i could be there for you. you are amazing and i'm a lucky girl to have a friend like you.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete