Saturday, March 1, 2008

Back in the Game

Things have been slow on the blog front... I guess that means nothing too exciting has happened, but that's not quite true either...

I spent the month of February trying to deal with some of the ramifications of my recent poor judgement. I think things are under control for now; check back with me after March 12th.

I also spent the month trying to throw myself into school. Not to avoid anything, but to try and get my shit together after such a poor showing last semester. I have done well so far! I have been working really hard and feel like I have found my groove. (However, I am supposed to be writing my thesis right now...)

I recently spent an amazing, fun-filled, rock star weekend in Denver with one of my dear friends a few weeks ago in a last ditch effort to have some fun before my legal consequences come into effect. It was awesome! And I finally got that whole dancing on a bar thing out of my system for awhile :) And I met a boy, so I guess I'm back in the game.

And speaking of boys, let me just say that I am not impressed with the online dating thing. It sucks. Either that, or I'm completely undesirable, and I'm not ready to admit to that possibility yet.

Another interesting development has happened on the boy situation... An old boyfriend of mine, let's call him MW, has recently contacted me. I hadn't heard from him since August (when Matt and I were still happy). Well, MW called me a few weeks ago to say hello. Upon finding out that I was single again, it sparked a whole conversation about why things didn't work out between us and if the timing would ever be right again. I would LOVE to give this guy another shot. I have thought about him often, even while Matt and I were still together. However, as much as he says that he would also like to give things another go, he is currently living with his girlfriend. So... as not to be the other woman, I am trying to keep my distance...

I'll keep you posted.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment