Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Poor Cinderella...

So, today was the day. I'm sort of surprised that both of those fine police officers showed up at my DMV hearing today, but they did! No driving for me for 90 days. My coach has officially turned into a pumpkin. :(

In other news, I hear that DB and his new girlfriend are still together and disgustingly happy. (Blegh!!!) Then the other day I had a flashback of how whiny he always was, how lazy and unmotivated, and I felt so grateful that I got away before I was tied down forever!!

I haven't heard from TDH, so maybe he and his girlfriend worked things out. I kind of hope they did... if that's what he wanted. I just want him to be happy. Last time I saw him he didn't seem that way.

As for the rest of the boy situation, I seem to be doing a pretty good job of juggling them... There are just enough of them to keep me from getting attached to any one boy. Dating in order to avoid getting hurt? I think I may have turned into a man!

Fear not, Cinderella, I am still waiting for my Prince Charming! But until he shows up, a girl has to have some fun, right???

Hugs and kisses to all!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment