Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In Need of Rx

I seriously need some kind of attitude adjustment this week. Things are not going well...

School is overwhelming. I can't imagine how I am going to get everything accomplished by May. Usually there is a small inner voice that says, "Don't worry. Somehow it will all get done." Now, that voice is sitting in the fetal position crying and rocking back and forth. And, after all the bullshit and petitioning I went through, there is still a pretty good chance that I will not be able to get licensed... unless I get another MA or a PsyD or a PhD.

Money is VERY tight. And by tight, I mean overdrawn. I feel kinda like Ron Livingston in Office Space. Every day I am a little more broke than I was the day before, so every day you see me is the brokest day of my life.

The only thing that looks somewhat promising is a potential relationship, but that's still too new to tell.

I'm not sure how I'm going to pull it together...

No comments:

Post a Comment