Sunday, August 29, 2010

Glenwood Pete

Ugh! I don't know what my problem is! I am in Glenwood Springs for the weekend, visiting P. I got here yesterday afternoon, did a little shopping, then P and I went to the grocery store and came back to his apartment and had dinner. Today, he had to work, so I went to a coffee shop and worked for awhile, then I did a little more shopping (I bought a super-cute red argyle sweater!), and came home and made brownies, which I burned. After P got home from work, we went out for a nice dinner at a cute little Italian restaurant. SO what is my problem?! I feel so BLAH! I can't tell if it's because of something going on with me, or if it's something going on between me and him. Things are fine, but they don't feel quite as "click-y" as they did when he came to see me a few weeks ago. Maybe I just feel disappointed that I am realizing he still isn't in a place to give me what I need or want.

I gotta snap out of it. Even if he can't give me what I need/want in the long term, that's no reason for me to ruin a perfectly good weekend. So... it's ok that I'm disappointed. It's ok that I built something up in my head that was unrealistic. It's ok. Now that I have gotten a reality check, I just need to move on an enjoy the rest of my weekend. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment