Monday, August 17, 2009

Casa de Tambone!

Well, our big grand opening soiree was a success! My friend (ex-friend) G did not come (although she did try to convince little brother to go camping with her instead of staying for the party), there was no drama, nothing got stolen or broken, no one threw up, and everyone got home safely! SUCCESS!!

The best part of the party for me was having tons of laughing smiling faces in this house again after so many years of sadness and pain.

The hardest part of the party for me was the end of the night when it was just myself and an old bf talking, and I realized that we might have missed our window. At one time we were so happy, at one time I was ready to marry him, sometimes I still think we could be happy together... and other times I feel like I passed up the only opportunity I had with the best guy I've ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment