Thursday, August 13, 2009

Did you get the memo?

I didn't start the day, or any day this week, with an early morning workout, coffee, and blog, but I'm getting a little better. I have been in such a funk lately and I really need to snap out of it. I have been so wrapped up in the drama between little brother and my friend that I have let the rest of my life slide in some ways. I was really looking forward to our housewarming party, but now I know she is going to be there, all I feel is dread. I know I need to stop; she does not have enough power over me to control my emotions. Now if I could just get that memo sent to my emotions, that would be great...

Today I will try to remember that I am the only one who controls my feelings, one person cannot take away from all the rest that is good in my life, and I don't need to gain my happiness from another person. I will take pride in my work today and enjoy an evening manicure with a girlfriend.

Hope you all have a fabulous day!! I feel better already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment