Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Early Bird

I've just spent a bit of time checking out some other blogs. I wish I had time to maintain a blog that way, with beautiful pictures and videos, clever writings, and the ability to keep it up to date. I wish I was the kind of person who loved early morning alone time. If I were, I would get up around 5am, have a nice, hot cup of coffee, and write in my blog for the day. Then I would have a quick workout, shower, and start my day relaxed and ready to take on the world. Instead, I sleep until the very last second I possibly can, am running perpetually 10 min late, and haven't worked out forever. Also, I am the world's best procrastinator. School starts in 2 weeks. I was supposed to have my thesis ready to propose by the end of the month. However, since I haven't looked at it in about a year, I'm thinking that's not going to happen...

3 comments:

  1. i am the queen of procrastination... oh to wake at 5 and start the day with blogging and exercise... maybe i'll make a goal of doing that 3 days this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you can do it! I really don't think I can. Really, I'm lucky if I shower and leave the house some days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so didn't follow thru this week!
    but i'm going to try and do it at least 3 times next week (I PROMISE)

    ReplyDelete