Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Alcohol classes and other fun events

I turn 30 in one week from today. I was going to have a party at my friend's house, but things are not going too well for her right now either, so no party. Maybe I'll just get another cat...

And while I'm still reading Bitch, I have decided that it just isn't me. It feels so unnatural to try and act that way. I think the book is good to remind women not to lose themselves in a relationship, but that's about it. I would hate to look back in a year and think things may have worked out differently if only I had been myself. So, in an effort to maintain my authenticity, I'm just going to approach K like I have wanted to all along, and just be natural with him. If things are really meant to be, then I have to trust that they will happen. As long as I am myself, then there is nothing more that I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment