Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blogs of Colorado Springs

In an effort to expand my blogging horizons, I sifted through the 838 blogs of people from Colorado Springs. I have learned a few things... There are lots of people who have joint blogs with their significant other. This is particularly obnoxious when the blog is listed as "Mrs. So-and-so." Hello, ladies?? Can you say, "giving up your entire identity???" I have also learned that people in Colorado Springs blog a lot about knitting, scrapbooking, and Jesus Christ. No wonder I haven't found my soul mate here!! LOL!

If anyone knows any good blogs to read, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. This is the blog that started it all for me. She's done now but you can go back and read the archives - it's great!

    www.jen365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entry makes me laugh, seriously what's up with that? I want frou frou stuff about design, cocktails and pretty things with some snarky humour thrown in for good measure.

    ReplyDelete