Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lying, Cheating, Piece of Shit!

Lying motherfucking sack of shit!!!! Myspace is the devil...

I don't know why I thought this would be a good idea, but today I looked up the ex's myspace page. I had looked at it before, but it was a page that wasn't really used, he hadn't logged on since like 2006, or something like that. Well, of course, now the page is active. His status? "In a relationship" With who? His ex-girlfriend. Get this... This bitch used to come by Matt's bar all the time, and I always got a weird feeling about her. But he assured me, over and over again, that nothing was going on. He said that they dated for awhile a long time ago, but she dumped him and went back to her ex. But still, Matt acted different every time she was around. And she was around a lot. But every time I confronted him, he would feed me what was apparently a huge line of bullshit.

"No, baby, I love you. You're the one I want to spend my life with. We're partners."

Even when we were breaking up... "When I see my future, you're still in it. We live in a big house together by a lake. You changed my life. I can't picture it without you."

Mother fucker!!!! You lying piece of shit!!! I bet he was fucking that bitch for months before he broke up with me.

Guys, here's a tip for you. No matter what, it's always better to just tell the truth. If Matt had just told me that he wanted to date someone else, it would have devastated me, but it also would have saved me weeks of thinking that maybe there was something there for me to hold onto. He and I even talked about this and he assured me that if it ever got to that point, he would have enough respect for me to simply tell me the truth. But, since Matt is "non-confrontational," he didn't have the balls to tell me the truth. Instead, he strung me along for weeks, letting me think that there was a future there for us.

I don't know if I'm more mad that he's such a big fucking liar, or more mad that I suspected what was going on all along and didn't trust my instincts enough. Regardless, I should have known better than to go searching for him. I repeat, myspace is the devil...

No comments:

Post a Comment