Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ways to avoid studying...

I recently gave in to the myspace obsession and started blogging there. I thought it would be cathartic since I had gone through a recent breakup and couldn't do anything but cry for two months. My hope was that some random person out there in cyberspace would read what I had to say and be able to relate to it. But then, my former would-be-future-husband, whom we will for all future purposes refer to as The Douchebag, opened a myspace account, so I decided to make all of my posts private. After all, just because they're about him, doesn't mean he gets to read them. So now, in an effort to maximize the amount of time that I can spend on the computer without actually studying, I think I'll give the whole blogspot thing a try...

No comments:

Post a Comment