Thursday, January 3, 2008

On the other side

So, if you've gotten this far, then you're all up to date! That's my story so far. Thanks for putting up with all of the anger and screaming and cussing, I'll try to keep it to a minimum in the future. :)

After I finally found out the whole story, I screamed for a day, then I cried for a day, then I was done. I'm finally feeling like my old self again! I'm getting back into the swing of grad school. (I was a big slacker while going through all of the break-up bullshit.) I'm feeling like I want to go and hang out with my friends, meet new people, etc. And I'm finally ready to date again! This might be partially accredited to a friend of mine who was there to console me on a lonely evening and a boy that I met on New Year's. By the way, I might have to re-think Rule number 3...

So, I joined eharmony in an effort to expand my horizons. If nothing else, I'm sure I'll have some great stories to tell you all!

2 comments:

  1. I love you that you started a blog!
    Can't wait to read more.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete